Pages

December 22, 2011

Lesbians Kiss to Celebrate the USA's Military

What have I become, my sweetest friend, everyone I know goes away in the end.  You could have it all, my empire of dirt.  I will let you down, I will make you hurt.  If I could start again, a million miles away, I would keep myself.  I would find a way."

Johnny Cash, Hurt 1994.

Kiss heard 'round the world: Lesbians chosen for Navy tradition




How much longer?  The God of Genesis 19 has not changed. 


Love is not synonymous with acceptance.  Tolerance is not synonymous with acceptance.  Beware of what you celebrate O fallen one America.  Your lust for greed, pride, and vanity does not go unnoticed to the eye of a Holy God.  The symbolic pose is an affront to the wisdom of God and his commands. 




Hurt: 

No comments: