Pages

August 8, 2011

Obamageddon

So we continue our decline from a free Republic to a socialized wellfare state where we lean no longer on each other nor God, but on the elite bureaucrats that grant us our freedom. With the market down another 500 points today amidst a downgrading of our credit rating, a new word has been formed to help us describe the events taking place.

Obamageddon: Curtosy of America's anchorman, El Rushbo.


Obamageddon. That's what we have witnessed since Friday.
Obamageddon. Barackalypse Now. The only silver lining I can find is that
as far as 2012 goes, Obama's a Debt Man Walking. Anybody want to tell me
he's not landslidable now? Let me repeat this as the Media Tweak of the
Day: "What we have witnessed since Friday is Obamageddon, Barackalypse Now; and the only silver lining out there is that as far as 2012 goes, Obama's now Debt
Man Walking." What's he gonna say? He's gonna make a speech at one
o'clock. "We gotta all work together! Construction workers, go out there and
rebuild America." Balanced approach? Yeah, balanced approach: Tax
increases!

Get the full transcript here:

Other Highlights

We've had a AAA credit rating since 1917, all the way through World War I. The Great Depression, we had a AAA credit rating.

So Democrats, let me ask you: Are you happy now? You've finally got your hope and change. I said that I hoped he would fail, and this is exactly what I meant. But, from your perspective, from Obama's perspective, he hasn't failed. He's succeeded beyond his wildest dreams -- and now look where we are. How many of you saw the movie Planet of the Apes? Do you remember how that movie ended? Colonel George Taylor on a beach, Statue of Liberty halfway buried. New York City doesn't exist. Charlton Heston is Colonel George Taylor, "You did it. You finally did it! Damn you all to hell, you did it." That's how I feel today. That's how I felt all weekend long. Damn it to hell, they did it!

No comments: